Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Desertman

I have two baofeng radios and as CB is illegal here as use them on the trail with my group every week. One is the car radio and the other is the back up and spotting radio used by my son. We just have two channels programmed and locked into the radio so no need to program frequencies

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Seen this on Craigslist. Pair of front and rear JE Reel 1350 driveshafts for a 4 dr and he only wants $700. If they are like the one picture that he has up they look brand new. They are in SoCal.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/5778385534.html

Dillard09

Thanks for the lead. [emoji106]Picked them up last night.

View attachment 223049

I owe you a drink if we ever meet.

Well this is interesting... this same guy just messaged me today? Is he trying to scam me or did you back out Mtb275?

Attachments

• 1474662713187.jpg
    1474662713187.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

Mtb275

The guy I meet was driving an old white Cherokee. He told me a story that him and his brother bought a JKU together. They each were purchasing parts. They had a falling out and sold the jeep. He was trying to recoup costs for the parts he bought.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
The guy I meet was driving an old white Cherokee. He told me a story that him and his brother bought a JKU together. They each were purchasing parts. They had a falling out and sold the jeep. He was trying to recoup costs for the parts he bought.

It's a scammer!!

I meet him. Paid him and they are in my garage. That pic is of them on my garage floor.

Thanks for the heads up... what a scumbag

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Is $240 how much they pay you to take it off their hands. [emoji23][emoji23] Even at that, I'd ask ask for more than $240.

lol I know it's not the most sought after bumper out there. Just know there are guys out there who might be interested. I would rather see someone pay the $240 for one than the $600

Top Bottom