Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Metalcloak fenders look like wet dog shit.

:cheesy: That's one way of putting it. For sure, they aren't the most flattering things I've seen people purposefully install on their Jeeps. :crazyeyes:

Not to mention it's awesome that that company completely ripped off their design.

I just looked at them and they really are a total rip off and I see no mention of them being made in the USA. I'm no fan of Metalcloak but that really sucks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well regardless of what you think, I bought them, like them, and figured I'd share with others on here who may like them too.

:cheesy: Clearly you like them them and enough to buy them and nobody I know is saying that you shouldn't share as much with others. Likewise, regardless of what you think, I've just shared what I think.

GraniteCrystal

I regularly get these in the mail. Probably one every month or so. Some for $5, some for $10. Basically gotten a few free sockets and stuff. Very handy.

IMG_20170318_094204.jpg

GraniteCrystal

I saw that. Hopefully Craftsman will still be manufactured though being they were bought by another company. You can get Craftsman stuff at ACE Hardware now.
I was wondering. I bought them so I have a lifetime warranty. Sucks if that goes up in smoke.

Kalums

The Craftsman name/company was bought by the Stanley tool company... From my reading (cause we all know the internet doesn't lie) the idea is that Craftsman will be their "platinum" line and still offer the lifetime warranty... At a price. But seeing as it was only sold in January we shall see what happens. I expect none of this will happens until Sears itself is gone as a company.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Sale on STT Pros

I'm trying to get my spring build underway, so stopped into Discount Tire to get prices on tires. My choices are Nitto Ridge grapplers and Cooper STT Pros. Discount Tire informed me they are currently running a sale on the Cooper's. Just over $100 cheaper per tire. Thought I'd pass along the information.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I'm trying to get my spring build underway, so stopped into Discount Tire to get prices on tires. My choices are Nitto Ridge grapplers and Cooper STT Pros. Discount Tire informed me they are currently running a sale on the Cooper's. Just over $100 cheaper per tire. Thought I'd pass along the information.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app
That's crazy. Score those.

Calico Jack

Just got off the phone with my local discount, the guy said he did not know about any sales on the Coopers...:mad:

I did get a email today from a online vendor saying that they had a overstock on KO2's and were selling them for 200 a piece. I do not want to mention them, do not know if they are approved.

Top Bottom