Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

JAGS

Hooked
Randomly throwing this out there.

My wife just got a replacement FitBit charge HR from the factory. She no longer needs the Fitbit so it has been sitting in the shipping bag.

Willing to sell for cheap including charger.

Image1490300176.552309.jpg

SJCJK

'69 Jeep spotted...

IMG_7959.JPG IMG_7958.JPG

Cool '69 Jeep for sale near me. Not mine, for the record. Doesn't seem like $8.5k but I have not done

P.s. Dont know if I put this in the right spot in WAL?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kalums

Copperstate is running a promo if you bring in a cordless drill/driver and 2 batteries you get 100$ off a Milwaukee M 18 fuel impact I think it was the 2762-22

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubicon310

Dang it... just spent $350 on my 35qt YETI lol

I was just at REI on Saturday looking at the Yeti coolers for my upcoming trip to Death Valley

They didn't have the 35 in stock so I was told to come back on Tuesday. This morning I woke up to this email in my inbox. The reviews online are great, made in the USA and from all the testing that's been done between the two, I decided I would go with the Pelican and order two for the price of the one Yeti.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I was just at REI on Saturday looking at the Yeti coolers for my upcoming trip to Death Valley

They didn't have the 35 in stock so I was told to come back on Tuesday. This morning I woke up to this email in my inbox. The reviews online are great, made in the USA and from all the testing that's been done between the two, I decided I would go with the Pelican and order two for the price of the one Yeti.

Yeah the Pelican coolers are good. I also hear good things about the RTIC coolers. But I'm not going to lie, I bought the YETI because of the name. And it's a badass cooler :yup:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
This looks like a great deal! I've never heard of this vendor though. Sale is only good for today 12/5/2016

View attachment 233372

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

I just now got the email, saying my rebate had processed. It said that it will be another 6 to 8 weeks, before it is mailed.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yeti is an antigun company. They won't be getting any more of my money.

I have the pelican 65qt cooler. IMO it's way more robust and better built than the yeti. Cheaper too.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the 35 quart Pelican, I just got. With a little care, I won't need another one.

Top Bottom