Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

Yes sir! It's already ordered and was in Quality Control at the end of last week so hopefully when off road evolution reopens next week I can get in. :) now I just need to step up to 37s too bad I just bought new tires.

That is awesome!! Congrats! Can't wait to see it under your rig! Did you just do the housing? Or did you build a complete axle?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
That is awesome!! Congrats! Can't wait to see it under your rig! Did you just do the housing? Or did you build a complete axle?

Just the housing with the 1/2" wall tubes and I'm doing chromoly shafts also but reusing the stock internals. Also doing the EVO draglink flip and using my factory trac bar with the kit.

leximann

Anyone have any suggestions for a front/rear bumper combo? Preferably mid width, that uses factory fogs and winch capable. I've been looking at poison spyder and LOD but am open to really any brand offering a quality product for a great price! Thanks!!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ACE is having a 15% off promotion this week leading up to jeep beach. That means I might actually order the lava jacket now!! Code is jeepbeach14

Sent from my iPhone

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
ACE is having a 15% off promotion this week leading up to jeep beach. That means I might actually order the lava jacket now!! Code is jeepbeach14

Sent from my iPhone

Here is the Facebook post as well so you can see

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398136683.689613.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

suicideking

That is a good deal on the doors. I'm glad they don't have the fronts at that price. I'd be out $600 or so. :D

catahoula

Caught the Bug
You guys need to use "Searchtempest". I've posted before....way easier than checking every city Craigslist.:thumb:

Top Bottom