LED products in the DFW area at damn good prices!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
If any of you are like me...you're probably obsessed with LED products...well this company is a vendor on another forum and they have THE BEST friggin prices I've seen on LED light bars and such. Sure they arent to the same quality of Rigid Industries or Wurton, but they are half the price! Go and check them out. I plan on getting two sets of their Cubes and either a 40" or 50" light bar down the road!

Have fun shopping lol

http://extremeoffroadlighting.com/

MTG

Caught the Bug
^^ :yup: I've posted up info for a dealer of the same lights...cheaper prices as well.

Still a good deal though. :thumb:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Damn...and here I thought that prices that low were already cheap. I don't think all the light bars are the same but the single row ones look pretty much the same as in the Amazon companies other products. I still think $100 is damn good for a product thats basically the same as RI's. I didn't like the ones that I saw from that Amazon company. The upside is I live sorta close to their shop so I could make a short vacation out of visiting the girlfriend and then traveling up to their shop to have them installed and whatnot. Wouldn't be bad imo

1yellowjk

Damn...and here I thought that prices that low were already cheap. I don't think all the light bars are the same but the single row ones look pretty much the same as in the Amazon companies other products. I still think $100 is damn good for a product thats basically the same as RI's. I didn't like the ones that I saw from that Amazon company. The upside is I live sorta close to their shop so I could make a short vacation out of visiting the girlfriend and then traveling up to their shop to have them installed and whatnot. Wouldn't be bad imo

Oh I understand, I'm just all about people getting good deals.

I have had outstanding luck with TUFF lights off of Amazon, very high quality stuff, no cheap plastic parts or anything. My 50" will be from them as well.

Top Bottom