Western PA Grit, Suds & Grub

Prime8

Can't wait! This is going to just be one day, right? I've got TONS of family in PGH and we will have our 3.5 year old and our newborn, so I won't be able to spare more than that... But we are definitely in for one FULL day.

dchew

Caught the Bug
Yeah just one. I will continue to keep trying to confuse everyone with my posts... :blush:

We never did actually pick a day, did we? Tuesday or Wednesday was the closest we got I think. I will just flip the coin and say Tuesday, July 30. Let me know if that's a problem for anyone.

Dave

dchew

Caught the Bug
Ok, it is now July so time to revive this thread. Everyone is still in I assume...? PGH08JK, I will send you a PM to see what we need to do to get this organized.

Dave

Last edited:

Prime8

Ok, it is now July so I time to revive this thread. Everyone is still in I assume...? PGH08JK, I will send you a PM to see what we need to do to get this organized.

Dave

I'm still in! I've been taking a break from the forum for a while. I'll pm you my number.

Coach Doug

I'm in Sharon 90 min north of the burgh. New Jeep owner looking for meet and greet type events so if this is open to a newbie, I'd be willing to travel down. Date, time, place....

dchew

Caught the Bug
I'm in Sharon 90 min north of the burgh. New Jeep owner looking for meet and greet type events so if this is open to a newbie, I'd be willing to travel down. Date, time, place....

Doug,
Very nice Jeep! You and Prime8 will gang up on the rest of us with your gecko green monsters. Definitely open to anyone so newbies welcome!

Date is Tuesday July 30. Time is open but I will just throw out 9 am for a stake in the ground. I have not heard back from PGH08JK yet so I'm not sure what location he had in mind but I will post as soon as I hear.

Dave

Prime8

Doug, you can only come if you bring some hot, fresh, Louisiana Lickers wings from the original Quaker Steak and Lube! Those are my terms, better drive fast. Hahaha

dchew

Caught the Bug
I have not heard anything from PGH08JK, and I think there is a thread about him selling his Jeep, so we need to find a place to go. I'm searching and will pull something out but if anyone has suggestions it would be much appreciated! Still planning for next Tuesday morning somewhere around Pittsburgh / Western PA. Quit early afternoon, relax for a beer at a local spot.

More to come. Those of you who are still interested please PM me with some contact info so we can communicate if necessary.

Dave

Top Bottom