What does this mean?

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Does anyone know what this trail sign means?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365688259.307382.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

looks like a trail marker. the white with blk strip looks to signal one trail and the orange dot signals another. They put them like that when two trails cross.

Just my guess. :standing wave:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess it would depend on where you found this. A lot of specific trails have specific markers and this could just be for the one you were on.

Lane87

It could be Native American cave art.. A rough translation is "the red sun sets at the end of the long black road" the "road" is clearly a metaphor for life.

Tabers

It could be Native American cave art.. A rough translation is "the red sun sets at the end of the long black road" the "road" is clearly a metaphor for life.

:cheesy: I seriously just laughed out loud at my desk and was questioned by my boss lol well worth it!!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Well, um, actually a friend of mine posted this and asked what this trail sign means. He is in Israel right now so it is kinda a trick question. :brows:
Maybe I should ask Orly? :crazyeyes:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
OK, I talked to Orly over in Israel and she said it is just to let you know you are on an authorized trail. Each trail has different marking like this. So I guess it really doesn’t have a specific meaning other than like our “2N24" etc. type designations.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
i am no longer impressed sir lol

I am. My google-osity is poor to non-existent. I'm best at reading what you guys find rather than look it up myself. I find myself off on tangents and forget what it was I was googling in the first place. Props to all you google meisters. :thumb:

Top Bottom