Great way to start the morning....

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Duck....Duck...... DAMNIT! In all seriousness that sucks man, hope you can get it fixed soon.

Rivertoys

Looks like the work of the same group of rouge Canadian terrorist that downed US Airways Flight 1549 into the Hudson River!!!

Napalm90

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366146575.685129.jpg well after my friend scanned the jeep the reasoning for the engine light being on is because there is no more ambient temperature gauge on the vehicle anymore, no other issues lol. Also found out the plastic grill costs 200 from the factory if anyone wanted to know....... Just gonna super glue the crack and use a touch up paint pen to cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moochie

View attachment 25145 well after my friend scanned the jeep the reasoning for the engine light being on is because there is no more ambient temperature gauge on the vehicle anymore, no other issues lol. Also found out the plastic grill costs 200 from the factory if anyone wanted to know....... Just gonna super glue the crack and use a touch up paint pen to cover it up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The goose ate it. :)

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Check around on other forums. I thought I've seen someone giving one away or selling one either on here or on JeepForum.com...could've been on TexasJK.com but doubt it.

Top Bottom