Scorpicon Build Thread

StrizzyChris

To be honest...I'm pretty excited to see it as well, since I haven't seen it in daylight either! lol I woke up at 9am to pee and went straight back to bed til noon. I've been lounging in bed since then.

Panda

To be honest...I'm pretty excited to see it as well, since I haven't seen it in daylight either! lol I woke up at 9am to pee and went straight back to bed til noon. I've been lounging in bed since then.

I hear ya I slept in a little but to excited to get the graps on today :D

If Panda had told me what you guys were up to I would've gladly sent my ginormous jack stands home with him. Could've even tied Kitty to the roof, lmao

MTG

Caught the Bug

Ahhh...the perils of living in a trailer park. :yup:

Panda

Big thanks to Panda and Kitty for everything! Such gracious hosts and Panda's a true master with the sawzall! :thumb:

Thank you Chris it was fun man if you ever move to Cali we're opening a jeep shop lol :D & woo hoo 500 posts for me :rock:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Holy sheeeeit. Did someone declare world peace? Has hell frozen over??? :cheesy:

Great job my friend your rig looks sick. How do you like that on-road ride?

StrizzyChris

Looks good Chris! Are those rear brake lines long enough?

It definitely looks short, but it's just the angle of the pics. Its the brake lines that came with the kit and it had some spare room at full droop when we installed them, so should be fine.

Great job my friend your rig looks sick. How do you like that on-road ride?

I've only put the 50 miles on them to get me home, and I babied them to listen for any abnormal sounds. I work quite a bit over the next couple weeks and will give a more thorough review/response to this when I get some more miles under her.

Top Bottom