Roof Rack + Snorkel = Overland?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I haven't noticed anyone bashing D30s or Sports. They'll tell you you're wasting your money to build up a D30, & I'm glad they do. I could have made that mistake, if they didn't.

JAGS

Hooked
I don't think he knows.

I was eating dinner with the family.

Just so you know, that was way the fuck down on Google. AND, you couldn't just search GP. :crazyeyes: Did learn some cool history though. :cool:

Still not sure why it makes the WORD overland so important that one is not allowed to say anything about it, which is where this statement started a few posts ago.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was eating dinner with the family.

Just so you know, that was way the fuck down on Google. AND, you couldn't just search GP. :crazyeyes: Did learn some cool history though. :cool:

Still not sure why it makes the WORD overland so important that one is not allowed to say anything about it, which is where this statement started a few posts ago.

You need your own thread? Lol

ScoobyCarolanNC

It’s funny because I’ve thought about this a lot lately. There’s a Canadian guy who has a blog called “The Road Chose Me” who built a JK and is living out of it for the last couple of years circumnavigating the continent of Africa. Aside from his roof top pop up tent his Jeep isn’t that different from most folk on here, except he is really truly “overlanding” if I understand that word correctly. I guess there’s a lot of people out there that are into this, but he’s got his build listed and honestly he’d be totally legit wheeling here in the states. Google it. Pretty cool what he’s doing in a JK.

Top Bottom