EVO 1/4 Pounder install and Swaybar Relocation

Stotch

Caught the Bug
So I've had the 1/4 pounder on for a while now, but I just installed the Rubicon sway bar on my X. And it fit... without rotating it. Is it just supposed to be rotated for better clearance?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
So I've had the 1/4 pounder on for a while now, but I just installed the Rubicon sway bar on my X. And it fit... without rotating it. Is it just supposed to be rotated for better clearance?

The rotation is more for the 2012+ models which have the vacuum pump and stuff right there

Stotch

Caught the Bug
The rotation is more for the 2012+ models which have the vacuum pump and stuff right there

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up! I might still rotate it up out of the way later, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

ThreeThree

Has anyone done this install on a 2015 or 2016? I was looking at the swaybar and it looks different on the bolt side of the mechanism. Is it still recommended to rotate it out of the way as mentioned earlier?? Thanks in advance.

moto82mike

I did the quarter pounder on a 2016 JKU without flipping the swaybar. I used EVO's vacuum pump relocation bracket and it was really easy.

Before relocation
20161210_105927.jpg 20161210_105934.jpg

Pump out during frame cutting (used a sawsall easily)
20161210_114819.jpg

After cut and relocation
20161210_123326.jpg 20161210_123344.jpg

Sent from my SM-T710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dopey84

I'm just trying to prepare as I just ordered my bumper with stinger and winch last night pretty excited

Dopey

Dopey84

Ok so I have everything ready for install my question is with the stinger are you still using the spacers on the front and behind the four mounting holes on frame horns..? There wasn't instructions on this with both the bumper and stinger

Dopey

Dopey84

Did you use the spacers that go behind and in front with the stinger mounted or just mount the stinger no spacers..?

Dopey

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Did you use the spacers that go behind and in front with the stinger mounted or just mount the stinger no spacers..?

Dopey

I used the spacers behind the bumper to push it out a little so my winch didn't hit the grill

Top Bottom