TankJK: My Billet Rubi Build

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Alrighty. Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage with rear streamer, powder coated and installed.:yup::thumb:

View attachment 107001 View attachment 107002 View attachment 107003

Trektop is back on, door surrounds are trimmed and everything fits well.

Next I need to trim the moldings to fit around the cage on the A Pillar, mount CB with a KC light mount and install my hardtop and trim the freedom panels to fit. :icon_crazy::naw:

Frank looks awesome, :thumb::yup: JKX in near future:wings:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks fellas. Last minute color change 1rd 2st and 3th choices (Light Tan, Taupe and Fuchsia) were gone so I had to settle with silver and black. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Alrighty. Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage with rear streamer, powder coated and installed.:yup::thumb:

Next I need to trim the moldings to fit around the cage on the A Pillar, mount CB with a KC light mount and install my hardtop and trim the freedom panels to fit. :icon_crazy::naw:

Meh. More bolt on crap!

:cheesy:

Looks good Frank!

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks fellas. Last minute color change 1rd 2st and 3th choices (Light Tan, Taupe and Fuchsia) were gone so I had to settle with silver and black. :yup:

Cage looks great, but would look even better in ENVY. 😉 lol. Guess I'm the one with envy here.

pastorwug

Good job Frankie, mine arrives in a beat up box tomorrow.
Been looking powder coaters and there are very few up here.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks good frank! If you get around to trimming the top corner pieces before I do can you post pics of how much you trimmed? Thanks!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks good frank! If you get around to trimming the top corner pieces before I do can you post pics of how much you trimmed? Thanks!

X2. After 2.5 years of not having mine in, I'm sure he's going to beat me to it. :doh:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Looks really really good Frank, nice job on colors and clean install. I gotta see this rig in person, making me jealous!! 😄✌️

Hope Cozdude's comes out as good, you're both working on the same mod. This is some heavy competition for clean work 😄🍻

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Looks really really good Frank, nice job on colors and clean install. I gotta see this rig in person, making me jealous!! 😄✌️

Hope Cozdude's comes out as good, you're both working on the same mod. This is some heavy competition for clean work 😄🍻

Thanks J. I am trying to keep my Pavement Princess show worthy :bleh:

And don't worry unlike Cozzie, my bezels and trim were silver (matched) by the factory. :cheesy:

Oh and beers soon if you're ever in my area. :yup:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

And don't worry unlike Cozzie, my bezels and trim were silver (matched) by the factory. :cheesy:

way to rub it in frank lol :crazyeyes::cheesy:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug

Ha ha! Love the subtle jabs, nothing like a 1up to fuel the next mod!

Beers for sure, where you at exactly?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Still can't load more than 1 photo from mobile so multiple posts will be needed....

I trimmed down the freedom panels to clear the Rockhard roll cage knuckle. It fit fine but had just enough wind noise to drive me nuts. Fits great now.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415578859.025722.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I also trimmed the driver's side panel for a more finished look. I repositioned the Bluetooth mic slightly ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415579016.168681.jpg

Top Bottom