What did Brown Santa show up with today..

compton94

My smittybilt extended mesh top with front channel and safari side mirrors showed up yesterday. Planning on getting them on today

sent from my electronic leash...

Armydog

Impact universals in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" sizes
60 piece 1/4" gear wrench socket set
Drive adapters in 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" sizes

I played my own brown Santa and went to clayton off road to get my long arm quote..... left with a set of JKS disconnects. Better than nothing. Pictures to follow

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406243111.156180.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406243124.373932.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406243136.335565.jpg

JKbrick

View attachment 93007

I got those too and went to grease them and was pumping away and all the sudden grease started shooting out the zerk at the other end! So went to napa and got new zerks that I knew wouldn't do that and the zerks on the new disconnects won't unscrew, they just spin. What the heck?

Armydog

I got those too and went to grease them and was pumping away and all the sudden grease started shooting out the zerk at the other end! So went to napa and got new zerks that I knew wouldn't do that and the zerks on the new disconnects won't unscrew, they just spin. What the heck?

Oh boy, hope that's a fluke.... gonna install them this weekend

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Oh boy, hope that's a fluke.... gonna install them this weekend

One would do something similar as well if I left them on when doing a quick greasing. If I disconnected them it wouldn't do it. Needless to say it's a great product and one I would hesitate to buy again if I had to.

NV375

I found some light in the form of Truck-Lites waiting for me tonight.
1406340008338.jpg
1406340030510.jpg

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Armydog

One would do something similar as well if I left them on when doing a quick greasing. If I disconnected them it wouldn't do it. Needless to say it's a great product and one I would hesitate to buy again if I had to.

Greased them, before instal. No issues. The zerk fittings worked properly, grease went where it was intended to go.....

Since the Mrs broke my ElCheapo light covers running thru some Manzanita bushes, (Yeah, we'll go with that), I was given the green LED light to buy these LED lights, Brown Santa not included. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406607629.500383.jpg

Looney Tune

1406951272861.jpg
Now gotta wait for the backorder stuff..then let the work begin.....the heep will live...:eek:
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom