What did Brown Santa show up with today..

hlax2525

I've been wanting one of these since they came out. I would use it in nearly every one of my hobbies.

- 4x4
- dirt bike
-mountain bike
-snowboarding
-water sports/snorkeling
And so much more!!! Super excited!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Be careful with anything underwater related. I had a hero 3+ as well, but lost it while snorkeling due to a case crack that allowed water in that I did not find until too late. Many people say the gopro scuba housing is pretty good for that, but anything out of water the stock case is great

SaddleTramp

In box one we haveee a winner!!!
View attachment 97877

Those are the original rear 10" upper 200#'s. I had them on for a few thousand miles until switching to the 250# uppers due to the added weight of my rig/gear and wanting to add a half to an inch of lift in the rear to get off the rear bumps. Thinking you'll want to put those back on the rear shocks to start since they'll be going on a lighter 2 door, they ride awesome!

I'm going to send all of this one piece at a time just to add to your anxiety, haha.

Those are the original rear 10" upper 200#'s. I had them on for a few thousand miles until switching to the 250# uppers due to the added weight of my rig/gear and wanting to add a half to an inch of lift in the rear to get off the rear bumps. Thinking you'll want to put those back on the rear shocks to start since they'll be going on a lighter 2 door, they ride awesome!

I'm going to send all of this one piece at a time just to add to your anxiety, haha.
I thought about our previous conversation when I read this Saddle Tramp. How are the others working out for you? Did they help get you off your bump stops?

noroad

hahah when they arrived i was like a kid on xmas morning lol. Soooo blueee. One at a time o man ill be on a high for the next month! Thanks again cant wait to try then out and see your BA rig when its all done!

Armydog

Brown Santa brought me a CB radio for the Roush Creek run in September, I just hope I get home in time to install it in the pumpkin. I'll post photos if no one steals it off my front porch before I get back to CT.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

DA RUNT

Brown Santa brought me a CB radio for the Roush Creek run in September, I just hope I get home in time to install it in the pumpkin. I'll post photos if no one steals it off my front porch before I get back to CT.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Had some jackwagon steal a box off my porch, pretty sure it was just some punk kids that need a good ass whoopin :mad:

JAGS

Hooked
Caved in to peer pressure ad ordered some new ball joints. Hard to pass up the $150 off too. Should be interesting installing these. Will need a couple lifelines.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1409542387.353429.jpg

- Jason

DA RUNT

Caved in to peer pressure ad ordered some new ball joints. Hard to pass up the $150 off too. Should be interesting installing these. Will need a couple lifelines.
View attachment 98067

- Jason

I can help you in December :crazyeyes: I missed the wayalife discount on these, ordered a couple days too early. Did they throw the shirt in or did ya order it?

JAGS

Hooked
I can help you in December :crazyeyes: I missed the wayalife discount on these, ordered a couple days too early. Did they throw the shirt in or did ya order it?

Got the shirt for ordering $250 or more. Also a wayalife discount. You at least need the free shirt!

- Jason

David1tontj

Got the shirt for ordering $250 or more. Also a wayalife discount. You at least need the free shirt!

- Jason

What!!?? I just dropped like $900 there and didn't get a shirt!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Top Bottom