What did Brown Santa show up with today..

DA RUNT

If they were back ordered a few weeks, then maybe they all shipped at same time? Not sure it matters, but my order was for the update "c" model.

I'm pretty sure I ordered through Jim on the phone.

- Jason

Yeah, got the new ones also JP44-2X3050-C

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If they were back ordered a few weeks, then maybe they all shipped at same time? Not sure it matters, but my order was for the update "c" model.

- Jason

i got those also. i don't have a ball joint press yet. so no rush. i just didn't know they were back ordered. i thought they were lost or something.

JKbrick

- Jason

What is the update?

Got some new sliders and skins... I have no idea how they will hold up but they have to be better than the Rubi rails I have been gambling with :)

IMG_20140903_190257202.jpg

olram30

Ball joints and sway bar links delivered today.

Attachments

• 1409786229187.jpg
    1409786229187.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 1409786238171.jpg
    1409786238171.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 273

TheGrendel

don't have a picture yet. but i acted as my own brown santa on Tuesday. Drover from Houston to Brenham. Picked up a 2010 2 dr soft top with all of the hardware that had been used for a month or 2. nice folks said their daughter had been storing in their garage since and they were tired of it. $175 and $25 in gas round trip for a dusty top with everything is good deal to me. :shock: its a little dusty. i need to clean up with some proper products. then i'll post a pic with it on. moral of the story. never buy the dual top group. lol

kaptkrappy

Ball joints and sway bar links delivered today.

DynaTrac Ball Joints .jpg

You know, if you tried to go through airport security with those in your carry-on, they would probably sound the bomb alarm.:eek:

They just look so technical and well crafted, they can't just be ball joints.

olram30

You know, if you tried to go through airport security with those in your carry-on, they would probably sound the bomb alarm.:eek:

They just look so technical and well crafted, they can't just be ball joints.

Yeah, they are definitely a work of art!

Top Bottom