What did Brown Santa show up with today..

WJCO

Meme King
Tire carrier weld-on pop pin. This should keep my tire carrier from hitting me in the ass when I open it while parked on an incline.

DSC02733.jpg DSC02734.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Not Brown Santa, but maybe the Blue & Green Fairy?

The Fed Ex guy brought me these beauties! Black is nice but these unfinished wheels remind me of the old Centerlines...Got some Eastwood Sharkhide ordered up to keep them pretty - thanks Jeeeep! :thumb:

0212161230.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
The Fed Ex guy brought me these beauties! Black is nice but these unfinished wheels remind me of the old Centerlines...Got some Eastwood Sharkhide ordered up to keep them pretty - thanks Jeeeep! :thumb:

View attachment 187409

Cant wait to see them mounted up. Going to color match the ring or leave it alone? I feel it could look good with the polish inside.

Ddays

Hooked
Cant wait to see them mounted up. Going to color match the ring or leave it alone? I feel it could look good with the polish inside.

I'm torn. I really love the raw finish and am going to run them this way for a while, but I am strongly considering doing this:

evo1.jpg

Guy that has done my powder coating is confident that he can match.

CJW

View attachment 187409

Nice! Definitely coat them with something. Maybe even consider a clear powder coat. I have the same ones (LOVE them!!) but the shit they spray on the road in the winters has really taken its toll on them.

professorkx

My Poison Spyder powder coated diff covers arrived, and my son surprised me by painting the spider royal red to match the accents on my Rubicon X. I already peeled the rear stock cover up at the bottom in Moab over Thanksgiving, so these should solve that problem. Glad they came out with an updated cover for the 44s

WJCO

Meme King
My Poison Spyder powder coated diff covers arrived, and my son surprised me by painting the spider royal red to match the accents on my Rubicon X. I already peeled the rear stock cover up at the bottom in Moab over Thanksgiving, so these should solve that problem. Glad they came out with an updated cover for the 44s

Nice. I'm doing mine tomm.

Top Bottom