What did Brown Santa show up with today..

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
IMG_2146.jpg

Pair of dead pedals from Quadratec. I'm constantly looking for a place to rest my left foot. Between driving to and from dealerships and then when I get there, driving car to car fixing dents, I'm in the Jeep 3+ hrs each day. Having owned vehicles with a dead pedal I realized how much I miss it. It's the small things. My wife liked the idea so much she asked if they made them for the passenger side. She is shorter so it gives her another firm spot to plant her foot when she need to adjust her comfort.

Last edited:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Was able to sell my EVO corners and finally have the builder corners delivered. :) Unfortunately they are missing the brackets at the top so might have to do a return and get another set shipped out. :( Working with EVO on it now.

IMG_7123.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

A bag of bump stop extensions! I'll probably only use 6. Anyone need some hockey pucks? I am thoroughly amazed that no local stores had real pucks in stock... Sure, I live in the desert, but they stock fucking canoes here. Kids actually do play hockey here in town. 😂

20170117_195016.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
A bag of bump stop extensions! I'll probably only use 6. Anyone need some hockey pucks? I am thoroughly amazed that no local stores had real pucks in stock... Sure, I live in the desert, but they stock fucking canoes here. Kids actually do play hockey here in town. 😂

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol. I had to buy bulk online as well.

Top Bottom