What did Brown Santa show up with today..

bthomas

These showed up today, thanks Eddie!
IMG_4834.jpg

Unfortunately this guy showed up exactly 2 days after placing my order... I guess the decal will go on windshield number 5! [emoji23]
IMG_4833.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmayps

IMG_2855.jpg poison spyder bombshell diff covers for Gemini

IMG_2856.jpg poison spyder rear bumper for my brothers YJ (I get to paint it for him since he's at Annapolis) IMG_2852.jpg and JKS quick discos for my brothers YJ as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JDDK

35km2. Maybe 60k. Kinda bummed. Entire front end was new 60k ago. Now replacing both driveshafts, front axle ujoints, front unit bearings and seals, rear seals and bearings, drag link and tierod.
Daily driver and only a few wheeling trips, nothing really rough, mostly rocky fire roads.
Guessing the 101 and km2s are just a bad combo😂

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
35km2. Maybe 60k. Kinda bummed. Entire front end was new 60k ago. Now replacing both driveshafts, front axle ujoints, front unit bearings and seals, rear seals and bearings, drag link and tierod.
Daily driver and only a few wheeling trips, nothing really rough, mostly rocky fire roads.
Guessing the 101 and km2s are just a bad combo😂

Thanks. I just got some. I'm only on 33s though and don't drive it a lot. But they're the best out there, so it is what it is. I'll check them every 10-20k.

JDDK

Yeah, i only got around 10k out of the synergys. Prosteers are definitely better. I drive 101 from oxnard to santa barbara daily and feel every frickin bump. Might as well be on a pitted fire road. Caltrans sucks.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
How many miles did you get on the joints before needing those? Also, what size tires are you running?

If you stay up on greasing them like you should I don't see how you would need to rebuild them. Just look at how hard Eddie drive rubicat and he hasn't had to rebuild them. I wouldn't worry about it

Top Bottom