What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
New wheels!

View attachment 244485 nice and congrats I know you been looking for some new ones and weren't sure what you were going to get

View attachment 244486

Gotta get rid of my 18" sahara rims before i get my tires. But i got everything else i need for 35s. Should be coming in today!! :thumb:
good deal for sure then .... may wind up selling my xd's now that I picked up the rubi take offs not sure yet , I do know the tires are a bit less for the 17's than the 20's but not by much

Rb1boxer_3

Whoop I just got in my seals front gears rear install kit lockouts my ARB lockers came in but I wasn't here they left a note on the door I'll have to pick them up Monday. Just waiting for my rear gears and front install and truss now and I'll be ready to finish my wontons[emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rb1boxer_3

This weeks going to be fun for brown Santa. Getting in all my 1 ton parts. I got my lockers in today. Friday I missed the delivery so picked it up today at the store. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487646141.424499.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487646153.682568.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487646164.993408.jpg

Still waiting for gears brakes truss and little things. :)

Rb1boxer_3

Got some more goodies front diff cover from master install rear gear and tone rings. . Just waiting for brake calipers and rear truss ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1487729033.801439.jpg now :)

estesd

Came home to 2 nice packages. Barricade heavy duty front bumper with leds and Barricade 9500lb winch with synthetic rope. Guess what I will be doing this weekend?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom