What did Brown Santa show up with today..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416103222.638197.jpg
PSC power assist, a case of Swepco 715 power steering oil, ARB tree saver, Advanced adapter JK transfer case linkage, a Trasharoo bag, tranny and power steering coolers, SEM paint and prep supplies for a couple projects and an extra belt! Got to get to work now.👍

chipper

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416530064.423300.jpg

All kind of goodies
JKS quicker disconnects, synergy drag link flip kit, EVO C gussets, flashcal, Terraflex exhaust spacers.
Just waiting on the Enforcer now!

iRonin

Chromy Tie Rod via Northridge <3
32c59a75724a72d17577aba9f57e0945.jpg

Sent via Ansible

chipper

Evo 3" enforcer kit for 35" tires. Just got home and saw it on the carport. I can't wait to install it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417021820.194887.jpg

The LCA's are awesome!!

zombjep

I got mine a few days ago as well. Do you plan on draining the oil? Or trying it full? I can't decide.

From what I hear you can do it full. Just don't break the seal or you'll have a big mess. I figure I'll use my jack or something to hold it in place just in case until I am ready to put it in place.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I got mine a few days ago as well. Do you plan on draining the oil? Or trying it full? I can't decide.

I would suggest draining the oil. Just safer and you can guarantee the seal isn't going to break. I actually planned my skid install around my oil change when I did mine lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I would suggest draining the oil. Just safer and you can guarantee the seal isn't going to break. I actually planned my skid install around my oil change when I did mine lol

Puzzy... Real men do it 1. While its piping hot and 2. When it's full of oil.

Lol. You honestly don't have to drain the oil. Just do it carefully. The seal is pretty tight ;) just as long as you don't bump the pan too hard you'll be fine.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Puzzy... Real men do it 1. While its piping hot and 2. When it's full of oil.

Lol. You honestly don't have to drain the oil. Just do it carefully. The seal is pretty tight ;) just as long as you don't bump the pan too hard you'll be fine.

Lol well the funny part of this install is that I planned to install it with an empty oil pan. Welllllll lets just say I put the new oil in before I even started the skid install :doh: I was so prepared to be knocked out and covered in oil lol so yes to echo you the seal is plenty strong

Top Bottom