What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Andy5160

Hooked
5 of these showed up today. Should be installed Thursday.

D24A066B-D99A-4AAB-89AC-1695568D849B_zpsmtu7jyk4.jpg

Hot Wheels

Enjoy!

KYRubi

Same wheels, different ring...17x10, 3.5 bs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you mean that they are the same width and backspacing, and same black powder coating? Because they aren't even the same brand wheels and they are completely different methods of locking the bead. The one I showed has an internal beadlock system that you can see being setup in this picture.

54FBB292-6EBE-45A8-9060-FDA68652D93F_zpsyd8srpqe.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Do you mean that they are the same width and backspacing, and same black powder coating? Because they aren't even the same brand wheels and they are completely different methods of locking the bead. The one I showed has an internal beadlock system that you can see being setup in this picture.

54FBB292-6EBE-45A8-9060-FDA68652D93F_zpsyd8srpqe.jpg

My bad...my old eyes are failing me...I thought they were TR beadlocks...same size & backspacing, same tires...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Thanks sjd78 (Sean) got it yesterday
View attachment 250539
Now I need a compressor!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have this with the Arb twin. The easiest way is to take the whole seat out buy removing bolts to the floor. Take it out flip upside down and take out all the bolts securing seat to track. All the bolts have to be loose to squeeze that in, it's a thought fit. Mount the compressor on and put back the whole seat. It is fun lol, extra set of hands might help maneuvering the seat back in. Don't forget to do blue loctite.
I ended up taking out the battery tray to route the compressor power wire through the grommet that is right under the glove box. I didn't want to splice and extend the wire and risk losing AMP's.

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

Top Bottom