What did Brown Santa show up with today..

Slappy32

Rancho Rock Gear Tube Doors with Spiderweb Shade covers. Now if I only had something to put them on. Still about 4-5 weeks from delivery.

IMG_1676.JPG

StrizzyChris

These all came in yeaterday. The day that JKJody decided to keep his EVO carrier and not sell it to me I ordered my GenRight carrier. Bought a Synergy tie rod clamp, and also ordered a set of 5on5 slabs to use while I wait for 1 tons to go with my 8lug slabs that are sitting in Ohio.

1397057177626.jpg

These all came in yeaterday. The day that JKJody decided to keep his EVO carrier and not sell it to me I ordered my GenRight carrier. Bought a Synergy tie rod clamp, and also ordered a set of 5on5 slabs to use while I wait for 1 tons to go with my 8lug slabs that are sitting in Ohio.

View attachment 77937

NICE!!! :thumb:

I was very interested in that Genright Carrier, but I decided on the OR-FAB Rotopax Carrier. Can't wait to see these goodies and your 'paperweights' on your rig!

Christarp

Well, I ordered the skins, lights and evo tire carrier from northridge4x4 on Monday at around 9PM, and guess what shows up Wednesday around noon :shock:. Special thanks to Northridge4x4 for that ridiculously fast shipping!

IMG_0459.jpg

Let me know how you like the genright! I was seriously considering it, but I figured I wanted armor on the back anyway and with that in mind went with evo. Hopefully it holds up great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom