So how many YJ owners are there here on WAL?

Just bought my first yj last month which is also my first jeep. Already added a 4" suspension. Love it and I love the community.

Attachments

• 1465348839432.jpg
    1465348839432.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 246

NTPastor

New YJ owner

View attachment 234296
So I am a new YJ owner. Wasn't really sure what I was getting as I have not been around them much. I got a 1995 Jeep Wrangler, 2.5 engine, 5 speed transmission. It was my alternative to purchasing a side by side which I know was going to be way expensive. I installed new front and rear bumpers, winch, tie rod, drag link, bushings, and a bunch more. I really enjoy working on it. I am not entirely happy with the power of the engine, or should I say the lack thereof. The previous owner had installed a 4" lift, 33" tires. So here I am going down the highway, struggling to keep up speed on flat ground. Shifting between 3rd and 4th and occasionally 5th. The tags on the differentials point to a 4:11 - 4:10 gearing. RPM's are around 2600 in 4th gear at about 65. So I am looking towards re-gearing the differentials, but that has to come as finances allow. Other than that, it is going to be a great vehicle for getting off in the of northeastern Nevada.

Attachments

• IMG_1533[1].jpg
    IMG_1533[1].jpg
    69 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

gomez

yj

hiya ive had my yj now for over ten years and still going only a small 2.5 ltr dont get a lot of time to do 4 wheeling but still a wicked ride:thumb:

YJJK

I know that most of those here are JK owners but I was wondering just how many YJ owners there are here on WAL?

Me, I've had my YJ for a little over a year now and it was something I got to get off of 2 wheels and into 4 to see if I liked 4 wheeling. Man if I only knew just how much fun this was, I would have looked for something a little newer and better equipped. But hey it's all good, I'm having the time of my life. :rock:

So are there any other YJ owners here? If so chime in and let us know. :D
Love it, hate it, never let it go 20170207_161037.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom