Greetings from Bristol,TN ! 2010 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - White

Landman

The post in question had a BIG image with the name of your club and a "PLEASE JOIN US" and a FB link. That to me is pimping your club, not mentioning it. If a guy in your area were to come on the forum and say "hey, I live in the tricities area and want to hook up with other Jeepers" and you came on to say, "hey, I belong to the tricities jeep club and you should hook up with us", that would be mentioning it. Does that make sense?

Got it! :whew:

JArnold

Sorry, I just saw this thread for the first time and I wish you would have sent me a link so that I could get a better understanding of what you were referring to. While I'm okay with you mentioning your local Jeep club, this was more of a solicitation to garner more FB fans and I am not okay with that.

It's a private group. Admins must accept ppl in. Don't have a jeep or live in the Tricities? Sorry, but you can't join. We don't want "fans", we want local jeepers to have a place where we can meet up, chat, and the like.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
All of this over one image that is trying to get local jeepers together. RIDICULOUS.

It's a private group. Admins must accept ppl in. Don't have a jeep or live in the Tricities? Sorry, but you can't join. We don't want "fans", we want local jeepers to have a place where we can meet up, chat, and the like.

I am sorry that you are taking this personally as it was not my intention to single you out per se. We have rules in place and I do feel the need to administer them evenly as it is the only way to be fair to everyone. I hope you can be understanding of this.

Top Bottom