any NHL fans out there?

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
The Kings are throwing a no hitter in the middle of the 2nd period up by 2 safeties........Ducks just need a 3 pointer to get back in the game.........man I love watching playoff soccer!!

~Woodrow~

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Bumping this thread back to the top because THE SEASON STARTS TODAY!!!! Who else is ready to watch some regular season hockey!?!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Bumping this thread back to the top because THE SEASON STARTS TODAY!!!! Who else is ready to watch some regular season hockey!?!

The Flyers are going to struggle this year. Fuck Holmgren and his bad signings. I feel bad for Hextall and the hand he's dealt.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The Flyers are going to struggle this year. Fuck Holmgren and his bad signings. I feel bad for Hextall and the hand he's dealt.

I think the exact opposite. I think the flyers will do very well this season due to some of the moves holmgren and hexy have made. Gagner is a prime example as well as moving macdonald to the phantoms and starting Laughton

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I think the exact opposite. I think the flyers will do very well this season due to some of the moves holmgren and hexy have made. Gagner is a prime example as well as moving macdonald to the phantoms and starting Laughton

I believe Del Zotto is their top defenseman. Enough said. They're going to struggle defensively. Defense wins games not Gagners maybe 20 goal season at best.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I believe Del Zotto is their top defenseman. Enough said. They're going to struggle defensively. Defense wins games not Gagners maybe 20 goal season at best.

Lol I'm sorry but saying del zotto is there best d man is funny. Is he a top d man? Yes but not the best. Gagner is good for way more than 20 goals. The man is a wizard with the puck. Pair him with Simmonds and read and you got yourself a great line

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Lol I'm sorry but saying del zotto is there best d man is funny. Is he a top d man? Yes but not the best. Gagner is good for way more than 20 goals. The man is a wizard with the puck. Pair him with Simmonds and read and you got yourself a great line

If you can't tell already I'm a disgruntled Flyers fan. Who do you think their best defenseman is? Also, when you trade sucky Grossman for Gagner, there's a reason for it. Just saying.

Top Bottom