VIDEO : HOONING EVO Style

GCM 2

Question..

Hooning? is the name for doing "doughnuts" in a 4WD vehicle?

Quote- "Hoon/Hooning is a derogatory term used in Australia and New Zealand, to refer to anyone who engages in loutish, anti-social behaviours. In particular, it is used to refer to one who drives a car or boat in a manner which is anti-social by the standards of contemporary society, i.e. too fast, too noisily or too dangerously. In New Zealand, the term "boy racer" is also widely used. Another slang term, revhead—derived from "rev", an alternate term for RPM—is sometimes used in place of hoon. However, "revhead" can refer to any car enthusiast, while hoon is always pejorative. "Anti-hoon laws", while they generally concern road vehicles, sometimes also target anti-social behaviour in motor boats.
Hoon activities can include speeding, burnouts, doughnuts or screeching tires.[1] Those commonly identified as being involved in "hooning" or street racing are young and predominantly male, although increasingly female, drivers in the age range of 17 and 35 years.[2]"

BlackKnight

Ahh ok, didn't recognize the term.. I would guess then I'm a Big time Hooner.. I wish I could change the letters a little bit and hook up with the Hooters girls... :cheesy::cheesy:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
After making some final adjustments on the Off Road Evolution TJ-1 race rig, Mel Wade decided to do a little hooning in the front of his shop. Not everyday that you get to see a straight 6 - 350 HP 4.0L stroked to 4.9L Jeep TJ Wrangler riding on 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's lay down the rubber like this. Enjoy!

Because it's more than just a Jeep! Ha ha, love this, thanks for sharing! 😄✌️

Top Bottom