Project-JK 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari Photo Essay

Nicholas

Awesome pictures Cindy and Eddie! Doug great pictures too, I really like picture 4708! I had a amazing time with everyone in Moab! You guys made the trails, condo dinners and all the pranks(which im done with :crazyeyes:) so much fun!

JeepFan

Hooked
Awesome pictures Cindy and Eddie! Doug great pictures too, I really like picture 4708! I had a amazing time with everyone in Moab! You guys made the trails, condo dinners and all the pranks(which im done with :crazyeyes:) so much fun!

I totally agree Nick. Steph and I had the time of our lives on this trip! The great people, the awesome scenery and good memories really made this a special time for us. :yup:

However, there is some unfinished business regarding your little prank! It's called Payback! :crazyeyes::D

Moab 017 (2).jpg

Trail Bud

Hooked

It was a great trip.
Here's the picture you're talking about, I like this too. Everyone is lined up to shoot the "line up" :D
2897363440091405605S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nicholas

I totally agree Nick. Steph and I had the time of our lives on this trip! The great people, the awesome scenery and good memories really made this a special time for us. :yup:

However, there is some unfinished business regarding your little prank! It's called Payback! :crazyeyes::D

View attachment 1729

What?! I didn't do that! ;-)

Ahh Good Times!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

View attachment 1729

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Nicholas said:

Pranks? What are these pranks that you speak of?

Top Bottom