WTT: Trektop NX for JKU for Factory Softop

aaronstephen

Just like the title says. I have a Trektop NX for a 4 door and would like to trade it for a Factory Softop. Located in metro Detroit.

Last edited:

mrmet1983

I have a factory soft top I'm looking to trade for the nx top , what year Jk was the top on and is it for a 4 door with factory soft top plastic molding ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

Got any pics cuz I just picked up my JKU rubi on sat and I have the dual top package so I have a factory soft top I'm very interested in trading I'm just on Long Island NY

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

mrmet1983

sweet man thats fine thats def what im looking for i have the 2013 soft top its literally 4 days old :brows:but we are a little far away im not sure how shipping would work might be to far sadly

mrmet1983

i will take a pic you in a little bit its literally brand new i got my jeep saturday and the trektop doesnt leak at all does it ? my only concern is that we are to far away from each other:idontknow:

leaky10

i will take a pic you in a little bit its literally brand new i got my jeep saturday and the trektop doesnt leak at all does it ? my only concern is that we are to far away from each other:idontknow:

Top is brand new, Just installed a couple weeks ago.tinted windows. I'd be willing to road trip if we could figure something out. I'll snap a couple pics
can you pm your cell.

Top Bottom