Winter's Thaw

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With our Summer Kick-off Camping trip just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to post up this video short that we made from our trip back in 2011. Like most years, our Summer Kick-Off turned out to be more of a "winter finale" and, I think this video does a nice job of highlighting the transition well. I hope you enjoy :cool:

UPDATE: This video has been re-edited with licensed royalty free music and uploaded onto our new WAYALIFE Clips channel and you should be able to see it on your mobile device. :)

TrailBear

Very cool vid, I just watched the rubicon in snow video as well, reminded me of here this time of year, you either wheel in snow, or not at all.

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I wanted to let you know that this video has been re-edited with new licensed royalty free music and uploaded onto our new WAYALIFE Clips channel and so you should be able to see it on your mobile device now. I hope you enjoy :cool:

Bearjew1

With our Summer Kick-off Camping trip just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to post up this video short that we made from our trip back in 2011. Like most years, our Summer Kick-Off turned out to be more of a "winter finale" and, I think this video does a nice job of highlighting the transition well. I hope you enjoy :cool:

UPDATE: This video has been re-edited with licensed royalty free music and uploaded onto our new WAYALIFE Clips channel and you should be able to see it on your mobile device. :)

very well put together:thumb:

Top Bottom