SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works : April 25th - 6:30 PM

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
SOCAL-SUDS.jpg

If you live in the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County areas, I'd like to invite you to join us over at Noble Ale Works in Anaheim on Wednesday, April 25th for our monthly SoCal Suds-n-Grub. In addition to having super tasty micro brews on tap, Noble is well known for bringing out some awesome gourmet food trucks for us to dine from!! Needless to say, if you wanna hang out with some cool folks from the forum, moe on some tasty food and refresh yourself with some mighty fine brew, please be sure to save the date and join us :yup:

Where: Noble Ale Works
When:
Wednesday, April 25th @ 6:30pm

NOBLE ALE WORKS is located in Anaheim, California at the Stadium Plaza Business Park in the Platinum Triangle. They are conveniently located between the Angels Stadium and the Honda Center.

1621 S. Sinclair St. Ste B
Anaheim, CA 92806
714-634-BREW (2739)

Food Trucks Showing Up:
Garlicscapes

Who's Coming List:
1. WOL & bleedbeat
2. blazenjeep
3. ramin
4. StrizzyChris
5. jesse0920
6. Sapper71
7. JZ2DRJK
8. McPuck86
9. Tiki JK
10. TenForward
11. Ryan Turnquist
12. 10frank9
13. MtnBiker4158
14. Goldfish
15. IndyChavez
16. LiveOh
17. Dmanuel
18. BTkillerr
19. jk gypsy
20. sully151
21. DRUMMACHINE666
22. blazenjeep
23. sm_rubi
24. brainchild
25. b5rider
26. Kim Chafin
27. Tim Colte
28. Ragnar JK
29. taher2.1
30. JKRay
31. newtdog
32. CALIJK
33. modestoperandi
34. h8roadz
35. SOCAL-JK

I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say that we had a great time with all of you last night, thanks for coming out in spite of the rain :thumb:

Hightower

It was my first Subs & Grubs had a great time! I won a free six pack for the longest distance ever traveled to partake

MTG

Caught the Bug
clarsen said:
It was my first Subs & Grubs had a great time! I won a free six pack for the longest distance ever traveled to partake

What were you doing in so cal, eh?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I had a great time as well! It was great to see everyone even though I didn't talk as much as I should of. I'll work on that next time... Haha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

it was great seeing you there. so glad that you could join us :)

I had a great time as well! It was great to see everyone even though I didn't talk as much as I should of. I'll work on that next time... Haha

it was good to see you - i know it's a hell of a long drive for you.

Top Bottom