Jeep dogs!!!

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412489495.234677.jpg
Not the best pic of the dog, but I like seeing him in the mirror while Rolling down the back roads. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412489549.558080.jpg a better pic a couple months back when he was cuter ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412489638.573005.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Last edited:

David1tontj

Gotta love Chocolate Labs when they're pups........I have two that are now a year and a half old and love riding in the Jeep with the windows down so they can stick their heads out into the wind.........Beautiful dog Dave!

~Woodrow~

Thanks, he's growing fast. He's 10 months old now and already 75lbs.... My old shepherd was only 70.
His only problem is his love for chewing on everything..... EVERYTHING!!!!

At the end of the day, he's still worth it. Just too dang cute.

SilverBack

Thanks, he's growing fast. He's 10 months old now and already 75lbs.... My old shepherd was only 70.
His only problem is his love for chewing on everything..... EVERYTHING!!!!

At the end of the day, he's still worth it. Just too dang cute.

Great looking pup. We looked at a few chocolate labs here but they tend to breed them in, what I can best say as, different detentions here. Ultimately, after a ton of research ended up with a Hungarian Vizsla. Lucky is 4 1/2 months old, weighs just over 38lbs. Smartest and most affectionate dog I've had.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412630455.011780.jpg

Best of luck and scratch his ears from us!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Great looking pup. We looked at a few chocolate labs here but they tend to breed them in, what I can best say as, different detentions here. Ultimately, after a ton of research ended up with a Hungarian Vizsla. Lucky is 4 1/2 months old, weighs just over 38lbs. Smartest and most affectionate dog I've had.

View attachment 104039

Best of luck and scratch his ears from us!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My best friend has a vizsla.. Good choice!

Ranger4011

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412716240.866438.jpg here's my little jeep dog this picture was taken on the first day I got the jeep you can see he was loving it from day one

Sent from this little chumjigger here in my hand.

Top Bottom