Andrew's Build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
im thinking about a black friday run for sure if anyone else is interested, ill prolly just start the thread today

Drayko88

Added a few more mods to my jeep last week. I sold my hard top which gave me the money to buy the tire carrier I already posted up plus the poison spyder cross member (mine was pretty mashed up), the rock hard oil pan, transmission and crossmember skid, smittybilt overhead console, and cobra 29ltd classic cb radio. I have picks of the cross member. Picks of the other stuff to come

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380711732.152218.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1380711838.153279.jpg
Old crossmember

Last edited:

Drayko88

Yes, it was a little nerve racking when I took the stock one out and supported the transmission on my floor jack but it all went in well. Had to give it a few love taps with a rubber hammer cause the frame mounts are a tight fit but all in all just a few bolts and I was done

Drayko88

Jeep Wedding

So I haven't posted on the forum much in the last six months because life has been busy, but now that things have settled a bit more I plan on becoming more active again. Most of my time was spent planning and getting married to the most wonderful woman in the world, Jacqueline (she is on the forum as ninjaturte13). we were married 12/21/2013 and as with most things in our life since becoming jeep nuts, our jeeps were not left out of the festivities lol. so here is some pictures of our jeep wedding!!!!

011.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

sculpt 2.jpg

sculpt 3.jpg

bl17z90

Congratz guys!!!!

That is helarious, I got married the exact same day. We had a Jeep on our wedding cake. :yup:

Drayko88

thats awesome!!! Congrats! i love the ice sculpture.

Thanks a lot cozdude!!!! We asked the hall for a jeep ice sculpture and to do the best they could lol. We were very happy with how it came out too

congrats guys, oh hey old tires :standing wave:

Thanks hinrichs!! I have to say those tires have been excellent. I've put 15000 miles on them since I got them from you and they are holding up great!!

sweeet :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks noroad!

Congratz guys!!!!

That is helarious, I got married the exact same day. We had a Jeep on our wedding cake. :yup:

That's awesome bl17. I can't believe it was the same day. Congratulations!!! We put two matchbox jeeps on our cake too.

Congrat's again guys!

Thanks again kp!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tackerdown

Banned
Great pics congrats again and love the sculpture hope to see you guys at Rausch again.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Drayko88

Great pics congrats again and love the sculpture hope to see you guys at Rausch again.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks a lot tom!! I really want to get out to Rausch with the wayalife group again. I dont think we can make the trip on the 15th but I'm hoping Jackie and I can make the next trip that gets put up!

Top Bottom