Trail Wildlife!

robx251

Caught the Bug
Hard to see but there is a baby bull moose taking a swim cooling off in this 90°+ weather

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1404338905295.jpg
    1404338905295.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 442

MilesNauticus

You said trail, so this is a trail, just no jeep involved. All man power. This was my dad feeding beef jerky to wild ponies, this was about 10 years ago, I was taking the picture so I'm not in it. But this is in the Grayson Highlands National Park in Va. Far as a I know the wild ponies are still there.

CIMG1597.jpg

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Near home in Evergreen, Colorado. Not exactly a trail, but it was taken from a dirt road. Probably a 2-3 year old bull.
A Neighbor.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Saw these the other day

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1407872330038.jpg
    1407872330038.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 432

xkid

Just a little black bear.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1407885264793.jpg
    1407885264793.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 400

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Last week, Cindy and I did some exploring and came across a team of mustangs galloping across Northern Nevada desert. By the look of it, a big stallion was running his mares away from a smaller one and was aggressively trying to chase it away. It was an impressive site to see and here are a few photos that we were able to take of the action. I hope you enjoy.

Here's a few shots of the mares and colts galloping across the desert...
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's a shot of the stallion aggressively chasing off his competitor. He literally bit hard into the smaller guy a few times...
main.php

After chasing the little guy off, the stallion galloped full speed to catch up with the rest of the herd...
main.php

We've seen a lot of wild horse up here but this was the first time we've seen them in action like this. It was way cool to see :yup:

Last week, Cindy and I did some exploring and came across a team of mustangs galloping across Northern Nevada desert. By the look of it, a big stallion was running his mares away from a smaller one and was aggressively trying to chase it away. It was an impressive site to see and here are a few photos that we were able to take of the action. I hope you enjoy.

We've seen a lot of wild horse up here but this was the first time we've seen them in action like this. It was way cool to see :yup:

Wow this is very cool :thumb:

rinkishjk

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's a shot of the stallion aggressively chasing off his competitor. He literally bit hard into the smaller guy a few times...
main.php

After chasing the little guy off, the stallion galloped full speed to catch up with the rest of the herd...
main.php

It's beautiful to see wild horses in their natural habitat running free. We have this on the outer banks in NC, and it's awesome to see! Great pictures Eddie and Cindy!

Top Bottom