Welcome to the WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fresh Catch

New to the world of jeeps!

Hello community,

I would like to present my self as a new jeep fan, I am from Canada and I want a jeep as a car which I would then start upgrading to hit MOAB next summer. I hope you can help me make a choice of getting what kind of wrangler. I currently own a Explorer XLS 2000 ever since I was a kid I would dream of getting an Wrangler, all my life I had SUV as cars in my family. Hope this wave is good enough!

Thanks for reading,

Nothing but a Thing
    Welcome to Wayalife and Jeeps!

Been Around the Block
    Welcome to a diffrent wayalife.

Nothing but a Thing
    Stop and sell it. Unless your ready for the adventure of a life time. We decided to keep ours. Welcome to Jeep.
    2008 X

Fresh Catch
    Thanks everyone, i'm wondering what type of jeep to buy as a first one which model.

Hooked
    I have a 4 door JKU and would not part with it...... I travel all over the USA with work and that's my daily driver..... I love it...... I have been modding it out while on the road and I has been a solid ride

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyx67 View Post
    Thanks everyone, i'm wondering what type of jeep to buy as a first one which model.
    Guessing brand new then? The 2012 has superior engine performance compared to the 07-11

You are probably going to be looking at a 2012 Wrangler with the Rubicon package. 2dr or 4dr is your choice, much like the transmission and colour.
    05 LJ - Hi-Lo-2nd Lo- Stupid Lo
    Herd of Turtles 4WD Society

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Indefatigable View Post
    Guessing brand new then? The 2012 has superior engine performance compared to the 07-11

You are probably going to be looking at a 2012 Wrangler with the Rubicon package. 2dr or 4dr is your choice, much like the transmission and colour.
    I can't afford that one yet due to the fact that I am a student at the moment so I was thinking more of something in the lines of a 04 sahara since it will be more affordable to my current job and financial status. Thanks for the help, and from your point of view or anyone else what's is better the four door or the two door model?

Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyx67

I can't afford that one yet due to the fact that I am a student at the moment so I was thinking more of something in the lines of a 04 sahara since it will be more affordable to my current job and financial status. Thanks for the help, and from your point of view or anyone else what's is better the four door or the two door model?
    Depends on your needs, but if you're looking at the 2004 models it will not matter as the 4 doors were not introduced until 2007.