Is this a good OTD?

mackey

So I may be in the position to get another jeep. I am looking at a 13 JKU Sport S, with auto transmission, hard top, convenience package, and upgraded sound system for 31K OTD. I can't find a used 12 or 13 that isn't already all modified. Trying to figure out if its a good deal or not. Anyone recently bought one?

Beyrgut

You should be able to get a Sahara out the door for that price, I was able too. I would think the Sport would be sub 30.

rdreng

If you are a Costco member, try to get pricing thru them. On the Costco program, Sports come out to $750 under invoice while Unlimited's are $1K under invoice. I was very surprised by the program (and happy). We live in Orange County yet had a dealer in Downtown LA contact us with exactly what we wanted.

Skid_Kid

So I may be in the position to get another jeep. I am looking at a 13 JKU Sport S, with auto transmission, hard top, convenience package, and upgraded sound system for 31K OTD. I can't find a used 12 or 13 that isn't already all modified. Trying to figure out if its a good deal or not. Anyone recently bought one?

That is the same rig my wife has minus the upgraded sound system. Hers was around 29,995 after rebates. So if your OTD price includes tax, title and all the fun stuff, I would say yes it is a good price.

mackey

It would be OTD including all taxes and licensing fees. I have not found one dealership that will do it under 30 OTD. I want the auto, hardtop and power package. Thanks for all the replies. I do have Costco. I will look into that as well

mackey

Shane! You need to get a new Jeep soon. Buy the '13 and let's hit the trail.

I can't wait. I want to try to get one, get if modded and attempt to make a rubicon trip. All your fun pics are killing me. I miss it alot.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I can't wait. I want to try to get one, get if modded and attempt to make a rubicon trip. All your fun pics are killing me. I miss it alot.
Holy crap Shane! That's great news can't believe you may be a Jeep owner again so soon!

mackey

Holy crap Shane! That's great news can't believe you may be a Jeep owner again so soon!

Thanks. It's only because we're selling our home and moving to Idaho. We have some equity in our home. We have only had one vehicle (mini van lol) since I sold the jeep. It is desperately needed.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks. It's only because we're selling our home and moving to Idaho. We have some equity in our home. We have only had one vehicle (mini van lol) since I sold the jeep. It is desperately needed.

Wow Idaho. Very cool. I would love to move outta Cali. Congrats brother.

Atch

If you are a Costco member, try to get pricing thru them. On the Costco program, Sports come out to $750 under invoice while Unlimited's are $1K under invoice. I was very surprised by the program (and happy). We live in Orange County yet had a dealer in Downtown LA contact us with exactly what we wanted.

Great info....went jeep shopping with the wife. The one that I'd want for her and the color she wanted was marked at the invoice price. They claimed they couldn't go lower than that. So I pulled out this knowledge and he started agreeing with me. So we may be adding a '13 jk to the family next week!

StrizzyChris

That would then be a 36k or 37k out the door. I'm trying to only spend around 30ish. Need to save the money for the mods. :)

The PP pricing is about what Costco or tread lightly will get it for you at so 30500 plus tax title and license for the one he just posted. I got my Rubi for PP out the door. I'd say your pricing is pretty good but ask for an invoice for the one you like and try to get PP price OTD

Top Bottom