What is everyones Daily Driver??

Trailr8d

Mechengineer2 said:
I drive it daily ... just not every day! :D

But when I don't drive my JK, this is my support system ...

... and an older toy from a day gone by that mostly hangs out in the garage now and occasionally sees the race track ...

Thinking about selling it and getting a 2012 4-door JK ... then off to Nemesis Industries for a 6.4 VVT Hemi. Hmmmmmm ... Choices. Choices. :daydream:

You've got some nice toys in that garage!

GetOut

Low on HP great gas mileage

Awesome, yesterday we were cruising with some friends in their new JK (had to leave mine at home as they were all excited to take us for a ride with the new lift and all) we came across an Amish couple in a buggie pulling a trailor with a little boat on it. Unfortunately I was not quick enough on the draw with the camera phone, and really wished we could have seen them backing that thing down the boat ramp.

As for a daily driver. a 1998 Nissan Sentra 4 cyl 5 sp, 220,000+ miles, custom body work caused by deer over a disagreement on who had the right of way, and have a dozen rust holes for weight reduction. I get pulled over at least once a week because it looks like a rolling meth lab, but hey with over a 50 mile commute, the 43mpg I am getting is well worth it

Hell_Fire

Monday - Da Monster
Tuesday - Girl Friends Kia Picanto :blush:
Wednesday - Da Monster
Thursday - Girl Friends Kia Picanto :eek:
Friday - Da Monster
Saturday -Sunday = 4X4 Days :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 47

naysjp

Unfortunately, she is getting 300 miles a week on her for my work commute. :( Only vehicle I have right now. I miss having a truck so I've been wanting a truck but I admit, I like the JKs and wouldn't mind getting one and using the TJ as the commuter.

251853_4145066301854_1160304214_n.jpg

Top Bottom