Midwest Ramble on and on

snopro

Banned
My upcoming meet and greet is on Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 if anyone is interested.
Just wanting to make sure I need to grab anything for the projects being done on Saturday.
Also I'm doing My famous Brats and pulled pork sandwiches. If anyone wants to bring a side dish, chips or dessert post it up.

snopro

Banned
My upcoming meet and greet is on Saturday from 10:00 AM to 3:00 if anyone is interested.
Just wanting to make sure I need to grab anything for the projects being done on Saturday.
Also I'm doing My famous Brats and pulled pork sandwiches. If anyone wants to bring a side dish, chips or dessert post it up.
Anyone coming down today we will be parking in the backyard with the jeeps, just drive around church parking lot to gain acess

snopro

Banned
Anyone interested in a Jeep show, the local dealership here in Rochester, Mn this coming Saturday From 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. There will be a lot of older jeeps and a few newer ones as well. Anyone interested in checking it out or putting your jeep in, come on down.
Location is at Adamson Motors

snopro

Banned
Just a reminder about the upcoming event this sat.

Twin cities all breed jeep show for epilepsy

300 Main Street east
Carver, MN 55315
12-5

$10 registration for Jeeps

5 vendor booths

115 Raffle items, 24 silent auction items, 50/50, food, beverages, kettle corn, coffee and jumping castles

Look forward to seeing you

CZEBJKU

Looks like a great event for a great cause! :thumbup: I might have to drive over and join you next year.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom