Offroad Evolution shop thread!

BlackKnight

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398100274.220827.jpg
bumper facia and D ring mounts have arrived :)

Sent from my Apple personal messaging system using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

ChaosNein

okay people... you asked for em, now here they are! EVO MFG Aluminum Front Bumper!!! In stock and ready to ship!!! $629.99 plus shipping Call Today!!!

1398297858773.jpg

new design will accommodate WARN ZEON winches

- Drew

Landman

Awesome! What's the weight on them and will it bolt on the same etc (stinger)

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

trailless

Caught the Bug
I was all set on getting the steel bumper. Why do you guys do this to me!? Is the stinger compatible with the aluminum bumper?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubicrawl

I was all set on getting the steel bumper. Why do you guys do this to me!? Is the stinger compatible with the aluminum bumper?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Originally Posted by Landman

Awesome! What's the weight on them and will it bolt on the same etc (stinger)

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

yes, both the stinger and the front d-rings will both mount directly up to the new Aluminum Bumper.

- Drew

trailless

Caught the Bug
yes, both the stinger and the front d-rings will both mount directly up to the new Aluminum Bumper.

- Drew

- Drew

Thanks!

I have a quick question. The original steel 1/4 pounder bumper. If I get the stinger do I still need to get the D-ring mounts for just the bumper? I'm assuming no but I want to be safe.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks!

I have a quick question. The original steel 1/4 pounder bumper. If I get the stinger do I still need to get the D-ring mounts for just the bumper? I'm assuming no but I want to be safe.

No if you order the stinger it has D-Ring mounts already.

Top Bottom