Offroad Evolution shop thread!

GCM 2

Maybe, are they DOT approved and/or legal in Pennsylvania? :idontknow:

As I have learned through this forum, apparently everything is illegal in PA. I guess guys trailer their rigs to trails, to work, to home depot, to go shopping, basically just trailer it around town.......Or maybe its Maryland that has made jeeps and jeep based activities illegal :idontknow:

rodgerdathug

As I have learned through this forum, apparently everything is illegal in PA. I guess guys trailer their rigs to trails, to work, to home depot, to go shopping, basically just trailer it around town.......Or maybe its Maryland that has made jeeps and jeep based activities illegal :idontknow:

Yes I like how you think. nothing shows how badass you are like towing a jeep just to get milk lol

MTG

Caught the Bug

False.

Trailering a rig itself is punishable by stoning in Delaware…or maybe it was Rhode Island? Wherever, they all sort of blend together once you get east of Colorado anyway.

GCM 2

False.

Trailering a rig itself is punishable by stoning in Delaware…or maybe it was Rhode Island? Wherever, they all sort of blend together once you get east of Colorado anyway.

Man, Delaware and Rhode Island are such mean little states......

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

Yea I don't really drive my jeep anywhere. I trailer it around and just make it look like I do :crazy eyes:

GCM 2

Yea I don't really drive my jeep anywhere. I trailer it around and just make it look like I do :crazy eyes:

coz, please trailer that rig out to the west and wheel it out here my friend! If you have not wheeled out here, make the trip, it will change you forever :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
coz, please trailer that rig out to the west and wheel it out here my friend! If you have not wheeled out here, make the trip, it will change you forever :thumb:

Don't worry Greg I plan on it! You and Eddie will be some of the first to know when I plan on it so we can finally meet!

Top Bottom