Southeast Wheelin' Calendar

phillypete

I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of seeing all the cool jk action being posted by the PA, CO, CA, and AZ and not much from the Southeast.

Lets use this thread to get organized, meet up and represent the Southeast Wayalifer's in a proper manor.

Here's how well work it:
- let me know (either post it here or PM me) about events, rides, and or meet ups and I'll add it to this post
- if you plan on attending a event let me know as well and I'll put your name on the list.

This way we have a one stop shop for events and to find out who's attending, so lets get started!

Sept 6th-8th - Picken's Sheriff's JeepFest, Jasper Georgia
1. FrankenJeeper
2. ProjectWoolf

Sept 26th - Dixie Run - Sparta , TN
1. mcpuck

Sept 28th - Krawlapalooza - Glutches, SC
1. phillypete
2. JeepinLife
3. simonjk

Oct 11th - Uwharrie Jamboree - Eldorado, NC
1. OH9JK
2. NUBS MCGEE
3. phillypete

Also please go ahead and discuss the events in the thread bellow!

See you on the trail!

Pete

Last edited:

White_JKU

Great idea! Im in Central GA, we just got back from an amazing 30 jeep Wheeling/Camping trip at Morris Mountain AL

OH9JK

Count me in for anything at Uwharrie!

We always hit the Jamboree! Good times for sure.

phillypete

I just updated with everyone's tentative plans.

I'm liking the way this is working. It should result in some fun times!

Tackerdown

Banned
git er done . Just incase I get to GA. to visit my uncle.
subscribed.
Tom & Dee
EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Last edited:

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Put me down for the gulches. I should be off that weekend. Would love meeting some wayalifers. Also there is a big jeep club around this area called upstate legends jeep club. Check them out they do some pretty cool rides.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

phillypete

A nice gentleman handed me, my wife actually, a flier for the Picken's JeepFest in my local grocery store parking lot so I figured I need to add it on here!

FrankenJeeper

Put me down for Pickens jeep fest. My better half and I went last year and had a blast!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

07sgt0720

Hey. I'm from the Raeford/Fayetteville area and have been dying to get a group together to go to Uwharrie. Any one up for a day trip this Saturday?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

phillypete

Put me down for Pickens jeep fest. My better half and I went last year and had a blast!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

I'm thinking of making the drive based solely on the coolness of the guy who stopped to talk jeep.

Can you tell me more about the event, specifically places to stay/camp?

phillypete

Hey. I'm from the Raeford/Fayetteville area and have been dying to get a group together to go to Uwharrie. Any one up for a day trip this Saturday?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I would love to, but of course I have family in town.

I'm pretty much booked up between May and August with friends and family coming in to town for a stay. I guess that's the downside to living someplace fun. :)

(For the record: I love having people over)

FrankenJeeper

I'm thinking of making the drive based solely on the coolness of the guy who stopped to talk jeep.

Can you tell me more about the event, specifically places to stay/camp?

This years event is Thursday through Sunday I believe. Last year they had a pretty decent obstacle course set up for all driving skill levels/build levels, a pretty good amount of vendors giving free stuff, raffles, vendors selling stuff, food, bonfire, live music, organized trail rides, a night ride, a scavenger hunt in town, and tons of great people and jeeps. I'm unsure of places to stay, I only live about 2 hours away so we drove for just Saturday last year, but Jasper is a fair sized town, there should be a good amount of hotels and campgrounds around. I believe they have some places to stay listed on their website. I hope this helps and I look forward to meeting fellow WAYALIFE members there!

http://www.sheriffsjeepfest.com/

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Top Bottom