3" Suspension Lift Questions

Renagade119

So Im looking into getting a 3" BDS suspenion lift for my 06 TJ. The difference in part options available between the 2" and 3" I find kind of troubling so Im looking for a little guidance. I obviously need the springs and shocks, for shocks Im planning on Fox Shocks 2.0 Series shocks and Im getting quick disco sbl's. They list options for control arms, which I dont think I need (please correct me if Im wrong) brake lines, which I dont think I need (again, please correct me if Im wrong) and front and rear track bar, which Im considering getting, please give me a little guidance. So please give me your feedback on each of these items as this will effect my decision in purchasing this kit

Check into the front lower control arms and if yours is an auto do the slip yoke eliminator. worth the extra money.

Overrox

With a 2 or 3 inch lift, you dont need Lower control arms. You may want to get the brake lines just to be safe. They are a cheap upgrade to your brakeing system even if you cant flex far enough to reak the stockers. . With a 4" you would need the brake lines. Also with anything less then a 4" lift you wont need a SYE kit. Even with a 4" lift you can run the transfer case drop kit and be ok.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
You don't need them, but it sure would be nice to adjust the caster to make it steer like it should.

Top Bottom