Welcome to the WAYALIFE Jeep Forum : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    I sometimes think about putting it back on when the super dusty and hot humid days hit and run the AC, but heck it's a Jeep!!!

Been Around the Block
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentalkid View Post
    Why do you guys not like the hard top very much? I understand if you are running a tight trail
    I don't really have anything against it, I just like the open air feel and the expanded views one gets from riding around with the top down. We have some pretty amazing clouds out here in the southwest and mountain views just to the north of us.

Hooked
    I've got to come up with a hoist system that I can use to remove the top, but then also lower & tilt the top upright to store it on a cart. I use my garage way too much to have my top hanging from the ceiling. Anybody ever see something like that?

Hooked
    What is the weight of the JK hard tops?? I know that I had mine off this weekend and I always forget how heavy that thing is...I am considering buying a soft top for the spring and fall seasons and only running my hard top in the winter...