Well, I think it's finally time to hang up the hard top for the summer :yup:

main.php

main.php

main.php

:cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, should have done this a long time ago. never even wanted another hard top but, it was the only way we could get this jeep. that top may end up hanging there for a long time :crazyeyes:

GCM 2

That's the only reason why I have a hard top too, it was the only Rubicon on the lot at the time, the wait times for another Rubi was insane. So, much like you I have a hard top hanging in the garage :doh:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I purchased mine for the winters up here. However, I am thinking it's off (and hanging in the garage) until the fall.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Lucky I wish I could do that, but I have no place to hang it right now. I gues Ill have to buy a holder or make one.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
looking good:thumb: Took mine off a year and half ago. Been sitting in storage ever since. Meant to put the hard top back on last two winters but just love driving with top down. Guess it's a jeep thing, lol...

snopro

Banned
I sometimes think about putting it back on when the super dusty and hot humid days hit and run the AC, but heck it's a Jeep!!!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Why do you guys not like the hard top very much? I understand if you are running a tight trail

I don't really have anything against it, I just like the open air feel and the expanded views one gets from riding around with the top down. We have some pretty amazing clouds out here in the southwest and mountain views just to the north of us.

Jeep4me2

I've got to come up with a hoist system that I can use to remove the top, but then also lower & tilt the top upright to store it on a cart. I use my garage way too much to have my top hanging from the ceiling. Anybody ever see something like that?

94YJBeaver

What is the weight of the JK hard tops?? I know that I had mine off this weekend and I always forget how heavy that thing is...I am considering buying a soft top for the spring and fall seasons and only running my hard top in the winter...

Top Bottom