2013 wrangler jk from china of yunliang4x4

jkmadness

Oh please. This is a nice looking rig with a lot of work that went into it. Yes, Teraflex has a lot of products made in China. :yup:
So, really, tell me ... What’s the problem? :thinking:

There is no problem,it seems like everytime teraflex is mention funny comments fall short after time after time,that's all

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
There is no problem,it seems like everytime teraflex is mention funny comments fall short after time after time,that's all

That funny comment didn't fall short. I found it quite humorous and well placed!
Whatever, nothing to argue about, especially on a thread from a wal'er from oversees with a nice jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

White_JKU

I could hear the chinese accent in the words typed .. LOL

Nice looking rig. suprised the chinese govt hasn't blocked this website from them because it depicts freedom and self expression.

Welcome, and nice rig!

Heholua

Well, it didn't fall as short as your post did. I wasn't negative about Teraflex products, only stating known facts.

That funny comment didn't fall short. I found it quite humorous and well placed!
Whatever, nothing to argue about, especially on a thread from a wal'er from oversees with a nice jeep.

Thanks mcpuck:thankyou:. 100% correct, nothing to argue about and yes a nicely built rig:thumb:.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

veitch

I could hear the chinese accent in the words typed .. LOL

Nice looking rig. suprised the chinese govt hasn't blocked this website from them because it depicts freedom and self expression.

Welcome, and nice rig!
This is a kind of love, has nothing to do and chinglish

Holeshot

Banned
nice jeep!

not a fan of full width bumper and pocket style flares, but still a nice jeep!

Why you kept the factory steering damper if you have the fox on top? :thinking: not necessary IMO.

Top Bottom