Enforcers Unite!

Coloradan

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406351076.628689.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406351089.469316.jpg
Just got my jeep back from Trail Jeeps! I had a 3" Enforcer system installed with 35" Trail Grapplers on Slabs.

Punisher417

3" enforcer with 35" tires. Stepping up to 37"s next week but keeping it at 3"s just going to do some trimming. Love it especially with the king 2.5s

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406406668.335210.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406406976.127432.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1406407038.843559.jpg

liljohn850

I'm probably going to get flamed for this... But it's an honest question. I have all 8 RK arms and 3" plush rides with 5100 shocks. What makes the enforcer arms so bad ass and that much more flexy? I'm all about the adjustability on car. That's effing genius. But would the ride or performance on and off road be better with just the enforcer arms and the dl flip? I'm in the market to sell my jku and get a jkur (10a) and only wanna spend my money once this go around.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'm probably going to get flamed for this... But it's an honest question. I have all 8 RK arms and 3" plush rides with 5100 shocks. What makes the enforcer arms so bad ass and that much more flexy? I'm all about the adjustability on car. That's effing genius. But would the ride or performance on and off road be better with just the enforcer arms and the dl flip? I'm in the market to sell my jku and get a jkur (10a) and only wanna spend my money once this go around.

I've never seen someone get flamed for a legit question. The people that get flamed are the ones that come in saying how badass their lift is, being pretentious, egotistical, etc., not asking a straight up question. Just don't be a dick about it and you should be fine. ;)

Not having seen the RK arms anywhere but on the web, it would appear one difference is the Enforcer arms have a grease-able heavy duty Johnny Joint on both ends as opposed to the RK arms that only appear to have that style joint on the axle end with a bushing on frame side. That by itself will give the arm slightly more movement than just a bushing on the frame mount. They are adjustable at the front without removing them from the vehicle. I can't really compare the diameter but the Enforcer arms are massive.

It also looks like there is just one jam nut on the RK arms that keeps the Johnny Joint in check, the Enforcer arms have a bolt on the top to lock the Johnny Joint in place and then an adjustment ring. I think it's a little nicer setup than just a jam nut. I've dealt with that on my JKS trackbar up front and the jam nut is a PITA.

:twocents:

liljohn850

I've never seen someone get flamed for a legit question. The people that get flamed are the ones that come in saying how badass their lift is, being pretentious, egotistical, etc., not asking a straight up question. Just don't be a dick about it and you should be fine. ;)

Not having seen the RK arms anywhere but on the web, it would appear one difference is the Enforcer arms have a grease-able heavy duty Johnny Joint on both ends as opposed to the RK arms that only appear to have that style joint on the axle end with a bushing on frame side. That by itself will give the arm slightly more movement than just a bushing on the frame mount. They are adjustable at the front without removing them from the vehicle. I can't really compare the diameter but the Enforcer arms are massive.

It also looks like there is just one jam nut on the RK arms that keeps the Johnny Joint in check, the Enforcer arms have a bolt on the top to lock the Johnny Joint in place and then an adjustment ring. I think it's a little nicer setup than just a jam nut. I've dealt with that on my JKS trackbar up front and the jam nut is a PITA.

:twocents:

I have RK arms and wouldn't buy them. I got a sweet deal on em ;). Lol. But yes, the joint being greasable are very appealing.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Can somebody with the 3" kit measure the rear sway bar links? I'm trying to piece together this kit and wanting to order their hex links but they have a bunch of different sizes. planning on running the factory rears up front. Thanks

chuckt62

Looks like 13"
uvadu5yn.jpg

Last edited:

72jeep

Just finished the install on my enforcer lift!! I just need my wheels to hurry up and get here so I can put my nittos on!!

azypubed.jpg

Top Bottom