Enforcers Unite!

Clark Collins

Got some time on lift today

Tried out the lift today on the Hells Half Acre Trail, which is one of the tougher trails around here. Wheelin with the East Idaho Jeep club and had a large turn out and some carnage (other rigs, not mine) so we didn't get near enough wheelin done. Mostly wrenching. Got a few photos of my rig on the trail and I'll post one of broken pinion repair in progress. Don't say anything about the risky looking high lift jack situation as it wasn't my doing. The rear diff was locked up so the field repair had to be done on a slope in the lava rocks. Had CJ steadied with winches from both sides and wheels underneath the frame on both sides. Still, I'm glad I didn't have to crawl under it.

The extra ground clearance was great and I did one of the rougher parts of the trail that I've been going around in the past. Happy with the lift so far.

DSCF2625 (800x441).jpg DSCF2631 (800x450).jpg DSCF2635 (800x450).jpg

Last edited:

GoldenJK

Based on this thread have decided to go with 3" enforcer and King 2.5s on my 2 door at Trail Jeeps sale but still waffling on 35s or 37s. Looking for some 2dr pictures to help decide. Found a few 2 door photos on this thread but not straight on side view or they didn't mention tire size. Post a pic with some details of your 2dr enforcer. Thanks All

JK2DR

Just got mine in the mail today. Should be done installing tomorrow, all thats left is the rear track bar bracket!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Based on this thread have decided to go with 3" enforcer and King 2.5s on my 2 door at Trail Jeeps sale but still waffling on 35s or 37s. Looking for some 2dr pictures to help decide. Found a few 2 door photos on this thread but not straight on side view or they didn't mention tire size. Post a pic with some details of your 2dr enforcer. Thanks All

If you want or plan on 37 in the future, just go 37

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
If you want or plan on 37 in the future, just go 37

^^^^This. I had the same issue when I was trying to decide. I received the same advice and followed it (thanks to the WAYALIFE family for good advice)

Went with 37s and never looked back.

I've watched several in my local club get 35s and 3-4 months later they were buying 37s. [emoji37]

SDHobbs

Just had 3" Enforcer installed by ORE this week. Rancho 9000's, 1350 JE Reel front DS, Evo C gussets, 4.88 gears, 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on KMC XD Enduros. I love the way it came out! ORE did a great job and put together an awesome package for me. Can't wait to take it off road!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447976199.052704.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447976214.339451.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447976230.521852.jpg

Just finally got around to finishing up the Enforcer switch over...4 inch Enforcer, King 2.5 remote reservoir, drag link flip, Nitto 37"... ride is great so far on the road, haven't trail tested it yet. Love the look so far and wife is very happy!!!!
Enforcer 1.jpg
Enforcer 2.jpg
Enforcer 3.jpg

utiadam

LOSER

303jkpatriot

20151219_115658-02.jpg
I recently installed the EVo Enforcer 3" kit and am running it with King 2.5" Shocks and 35's. I love the way it rides and drives and took it for an alignment last night and my caster seems super high (6.4* Driver, 6.6* Passenger). My adjustable lower control arms are at 23 3/8's right now. Can anyone with the 3" and 35's chime in on what they their LCA length is set at and if this Caster is inline with what they have? Thank you

Jeepfan30

Great looking Jeep, the Enforcer really is a great kit! 23 inches eye to eye is what the LCA's should measure to get you in the ballpark. I set mine to 23'' and am going in for an alignment in a few hours and will be able to give you the actual caster 23'' gave me.

View attachment 179358
I recently installed the EVo Enforcer 3" kit and am running it with King 2.5" Shocks and 35's. I love the way it rides and drives and took it for an alignment last night and my caster seems super high (6.4* Driver, 6.6* Passenger). My adjustable lower control arms are at 23 3/8's right now. Can anyone with the 3" and 35's chime in on what they their LCA length is set at and if this Caster is inline with what they have? Thank you

303jkpatriot

Great looking Jeep, the Enforcer really is a great kit! 23 inches eye to eye is what the LCA's should measure to get you in the ballpark. I set mine to 23'' and am going in for an alignment in a few hours and will be able to give you the actual caster 23'' gave me.

Thanks Jeepfan! I appreciate your help. Please do let me know what your caster is after getting aligned.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
A bit of a Frankenstein lift, but it is an Enforcer just no draglink flip kit yet. 3" springs, LCAs, stock drive shafts, with bump stops from a Terabend BBkit [emoji1][emoji23][emoji106]🏻 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450980794.745904.jpg

Jeepfan30

Just went out and looked at the alignment machine, my caster was at 3.9. My arms are a tiny bit shorter than 23", so right at 23" would probably give you a caster around 4.5. Mine drives great, so I am leaving it at 3.9. My old arms were set at 5.3 and I like 3.9 better. Hope this helps!

Thanks Jeepfan! I appreciate your help. Please do let me know what your caster is after getting aligned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom