Enforcers Unite!

projectMMTB

View attachment 203237 Got Enforced today. But does this look right? Or is it just the sticker that's upside down?

Did your arms come with the sticker on them? I've had a few things happen with the shop and not everything that was ordered is what I told them to get.... So trying to make sure everything is what it's suppose to be.
Mine didn't come with any sticker for my arms.

My front kings came with a "Superlift edition" sticker on the shock body and they are suppose to be evo spec.

Dubaibentzen

Did your arms come with the sticker on them? I've had a few things happen with the shop and not everything that was ordered is what I told them to get.... So trying to make sure everything is what it's suppose to be.
Mine didn't come with any sticker for my arms.

My front kings came with a "Superlift edition" sticker on the shock body and they are suppose to be evo spec.

Yes, my lower control arms had an "EVO" sticker on each of them. Strange about the superlift edition...

projectMMTB

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464304238.979184.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464304253.848584.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464304280.578467.jpg
Got to stretch the jeeps legs for the first time yesterday since the enforcer install. Only issue is when I'm stuffing the tires it rubs like hell against my Jcr inner fenders and left some pretty bad scratches on the powdercoat[emoji19]. Figuring out what I'm going to do about that, don't want to do longer bump stops because I don't want to sacrifice the flex.

No issues with it and extremely pleased with the on and offroad ride quality of this kit. Great work evo!!!

chipper

What did you come up with for the rockstars?

Never got a chance to flex it out and measure. Knowing that the enforcer coils will fit the 331/332. I think they may unseat in the rear with the rockstars. So I'm gonna switch out my front 329 for the 331, and keep the 330 for the rear with the rockstars. The 9k's have the hard plastic boot on the rear, was gonna make it difficult to get an accurate measurement.

chipper

View attachment 205249
View attachment 205250
View attachment 205251
Got to stretch the jeeps legs for the first time yesterday since the enforcer install. Only issue is when I'm stuffing the tires it rubs like hell against my Jcr inner fenders and left some pretty bad scratches on the powdercoat[emoji19]. Figuring out what I'm going to do about that, don't want to do longer bump stops because I don't want to sacrifice the flex.

No issues with it and extremely pleased with the on and offroad ride quality of this kit. Great work evo!!!

Nice looking good.

Top Bottom