2 Jeep family from Texas!

LadyJeeper

Hello everyone, my husband and I both own 2012 JK's and we love to wheel and adventure in our Jeeps! We love meeting fellow Jeepers! I'm a veteran and my husband is still active duty and we regularly wheel with Military Jeepers as well as a few other groups in Texas. :) And now, the pictures! (because what is a thread without pictures?!)

:standing wave:

spinuck

Both are nice lookin Jeeps. I dont think my wife will ever get a Jeep....here's hoping at least one of my kids is cool enough :rock:

JKU EXTREME

Welcome to Wayalife, I myself live in South Texas, (sadly) most likely next year I will be able to go on some trails, hope to run into y'all

The first Jeep I drive will also be the last one I drive before I crawl over that great big bolder in the sky

Angry Aussie

Hey yall

Nice rigs! Great pictures to. Im in Austin, have yall ever wheeled at Hidden Falls Adventure park near Marble falls? Hopefully Ill run into you sometime.

Hollowpoint515

Great! I'm in Nolanville I just moved here a little bit over a month ago! My wife is still kinda impartial to getting out of her "safe zone" when we go out but I have yet to find anything around here to go playing but there area few parks that are within a few hrs drive

LadyJeeper

Great! I'm in Nolanville I just moved here a little bit over a month ago! My wife is still kinda impartial to getting out of her "safe zone" when we go out but I have yet to find anything around here to go playing but there area few parks that are within a few hrs drive

Yeah, its such a drag having to drive hours just to really offroad! Sometimes we drive up these two little hills in our neighborhood just to get our "fix" when we can't take a weekend trip!

Hey yall

Nice rigs! Great pictures to. Im in Austin, have yall ever wheeled at Hidden Falls Adventure park near Marble falls? Hopefully Ill run into you sometime.

Yeah, we go to Hidden Falls atleast once a month. Lately we've been to Canyon's, Bridgeport, and the beach. I'm sure we will cross paths! :beer:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Late welcome! I wheel with some south Austin buddies and we go to Hidden Falls from time to time (they go more than I do since I'm out in North West Tx). I wish I lived in New Braunfels or San Marcos. Best proximity to everything and not too far away from trails IMO :p

LadyJeeper

RTT is pretty fun, just a hell of a drive, especially for a day trip! I was just up there a couple weeks ago with Military Jeepers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyJeeper

How was it? I've watched some YouTube videos and some of them look pretty lame

RTT is definitely not lame. We had plenty of carnage on the FIRST obstacle. Lots of big rocks to play on. Plenty to keep you entertained. That is, if you like big rocks and technical stuff. It's an active quarry that they allow wheeling in so it isn't really as trail-structured as some other places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom