I just got my first jeep!

AlamedaJeep

Hello new friends! I just bought my very first jeep. I went with a 2013 2d sport. All black! I knew the moment I took it for a test drive it was going to be mine.

White_JKU

Congrats and welcome aboard the board!

First Jeep.... hmmmm.... hope you have good spending control... that wallet is gonna get light really fast.

AlamedaJeep

Thanks pals! Ya I can see how a jeep will run the bank account down. So many amazing things to drool over. I am going to take it slow, do some research, and hopefully do things right!

AlamedaJeep

Also I am planning on at first new wheels, tires, a lift, and wench. Suggestions to where to start looking. I am currently using the search feature. But I keep getting side tracked walking down stairs to stare at my jeep.

sean.m.adams33

Welcome! Congrats on the new Jeep! I would say before you jump into any purchase go out and see what you really want to do first. Plan your build based on the style of wheeling you want to do. Once you know that it will just be a matter of how much you want to spend!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Congrats and welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave:

like Sean said go and wheel it first and have fun

KPM171

Also I am planning on at first new wheels, tires, a lift, and wench. Suggestions to where to start looking. I am currently using the search feature. But I keep getting side tracked walking down stairs to stare at my jeep.

I've always found bars to be fantastic places to find wenches! :D Welcome to Jeep, welcome to Wayalife, welcome to the family! :standing wave:

I'm sure the west coast guys have their favorite parts distro's, but on the east coast I've found these two guys to be the heavy hitters for anything and everything you can think of:
4wd.com
Quadratec.com

J-roc

Hi everyone just got my first jeep 2013 JK unlimited all white woo hoo wish I knew how awesome jeeps were sooner but better late then never right

J-roc

Thanx I've spent a few $ got a lift and set of 35's which well hopefully be going on this weekend :)

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I would say before you jump into any purchase go out and see what you really want to do first. Plan your build based on the style of wheeling you want to do.

^^^ what he said ^^^

Time spent discovering how you want to use your Jeep before you start to build it is time well spent. :yup: Take it from the king of wasted mod money. I had 4 different suspensions and 4 sets of tires in under a year. (yea I know, call me an idiot)
... and we bought a Rubicon so we didn’t have to spend more money building it. :thinking:

Top Bottom