Went to the rubicon trail!

dkjk

Spent last week in Lake Tahoe, Ca and drove up to the rubicon trail. Major problem though... I DIDN'T HAVE MY JEEP!! :(

Maybe some day...

dkjk

sm_rubi said:
Hope you get that jeep...for years I had heard about the Rubicon trail and once we got our JKU I couldn't wait to try it...very humbling experience and the scenery is pretty incredible. ;)

I have a jeep, I just didn't have it there. I was on vacation in tahoe and practically begged my wife to let me drive up there! Haha! I will hit it one of these days! :thumbsup:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Rubicon is very humbling for sure. I talk all tough, but that trail gave me a dose of humility. I am just blessed that I have a great group of supportive friends or that trail would still be on my "to do" list. The scenery and the trail is some of the best in the world.

Mechengineer2

Rubicon is very humbling for sure. I talk all tough, but that trail gave me a dose of humility. I am just blessed that I have a great group of supportive friends or that trail would still be on my "to do" list. The scenery and the trail is some of the best in the world.

Well said. And yes ...a healthy dose of humility for me too. It's so long it taxes not only your Jeep but fatigues your brain too. I made a silly mistake on that trail... so thankful nobody got hurt. Was a walking zombie when we made it to Rubicon Springs. But I learned how a group of strangers can become friends driving this trail. Everybody works together. A truly awesome experience.

2012jkfng702

Mike, Think I might be up there in June and July. My Wifee has drill. Think I might be able to bring the jeep as well, I'll keep ya posted. Might have to get lost in the Rubicon... Been dying to check it out as well.

MTG

Caught the Bug
2012jkfng702 said:
Mike, Think I might be up there in June and July. My Wifee has drill. Think I might be able to bring the jeep as well, I'll keep ya posted. Might have to get lost in the Rubicon... Been dying to check it out as well.

Sounds good. Let me know when you are in town. I will be back in Vegas soon. Trying to figure out time to drive down! Then you can show me the ropes...vegas style!!!

2012jkfng702

Sounds good. Let me know when you are in town. I will be back in Vegas soon. Trying to figure out time to drive down! Then you can show me the ropes...vegas style!!!

Anytime!!! We went out yesterday, I'll have some pictures up here somewhere, got it pretty flexed out.

Top Bottom